We want to extend a special invitation to you. Come visit us this Sunday morning at 10:30. Our men, women, and families will do their best to make you feel at home. If you’re looking for a refreshing experience, then you will find our ministry valuable, fulfilling, and presented in a manner that you can understand. We are a traditional church with traditional values. It's our culture and what we do best. Our worship is expressed through hymns, an assortment of choruses (new and old), robust singing and clapping hands, special music, hearing rich and insightful messages delivered in Spirit and Truth.
SERVICES & MINISTRIES
TIMES OF FELLOWSHIP
Did you also know that Good News Ministries is participating in the AmazonSmile program on Amazon.com? Our special link is http://smile.amazon.com/ch/80-0636309. Designate our church as your charity and Amazon will donate a percentage of your purchase to our church.
1. Route 11 South thru Mint Spring.
2. Turn left on Kerry Lane to access parking area.
1. Route 11 North about ½ mile north of Riverheads High School on the right.
2. Turn right on Kerry Lane to access parking area.
1. I64 West to I81 South.
2. Take Exit 213B/Greenville Exit (Route 11 North).
3. Continue North on Route 11 about 1 mile.
4. Turn right on Kerry Lane to access parking area.
18 Kerry Lane